- Elucidation of oncogenic transformation mechanism and the development of therapeutic drug evaluating model using model animals with ATL.
- Development of new genetic diagnosis method of laboratory animal infection.
- Research of intravaginal and intestinal flora of laboratory animals.
To promote the development of propagation and preservation skills for laboratory animals including genetically modified animals, and to conduct the research of microorganism infection.
- (1) Bacterial infection and viral infection of laboratory animals.
- (2) Normal bacterial flora of laboratory animals.
- (3) Drug resistance bacteria in laboratory animals.
- (4) Monitoring of microorganism and control of mice and rats.
- (5) The effective operation of management system concerning laboratory animals and animal testing.
- (1) Animal testing and training development for user and laboratory animal technicians.
||Toru Urano (E-Mail:urano@gpo.)
||Takeo Oosugi (E-Mail:ohsugi@gpo.)