- Research of imaging technique for in vivo function analysis by RI
- Research of stress response to radiation and heat, and molecular mechanism of defense mechanism.
- Impact study of radiation in living environment
- Research of experimental techniques, safety control techniques and facility management in radiation safety management
To conduct development of qualification method of RI (radioisotope) distribution in vivo and radiation influence in vivo and research of radiation safety management technology upgrade.
1. The research of imaging technique for in vivo function analysis by RI.
- 1) The research of RI imaging technology by gamma camera for animals.
- 2) Development of qualification method of RI (radioisotope) distribution
in the body for nuclear medicine diagnostic imaging.
2. Research of stress response to radiation and heat, and molecular mechanism of defense mechanism.
- 1) Development of sensitizer targeted DNA damage by radiation and heat.
- 2) Analysis of stress response of DNA double-strand break repair deficiency cell
for heavy particle beam.
3. Reevaluation of atomic bomb radiation.
Evaluation of exposed dose by ESR measuring method using tooth enamel.
- Radiation impact study in living environment.
4. Formulation of program, educational training and support for RI experimental education
5. Research of experimental techniques, safety control techniques and facility management in radiation safety management.
- RIC, Honjo RI, Kurokami RI and Oe RI are linked effectively. To conduct the education and research for RI joint experiment and exposure to radiation experiment for each campus.
- To promote educational training for radiation operators in the university with the Prevention from Radiation Hazards Committee.
- To provide expert training and advice of radiation safety management at the university.
- To offer experimental space, training and advice using RI for all of the students at university.
- Educational activities for local residents.
2007 Kumamoto University Extension Lecture "Life science of life"
||Akihiro Kojima (E-mail:akojima@gpo.)
||Tatsuya Shimasaki (E-mail:tshima@gpo.)
||Ryo Misumi (E-mail:honjori@gpo.)
||Osamu Kawahara (E-mail:okawari@gpo.)
||Yasuhiro Isobe (E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.)
||Mitsuhiro Takamuku (E-mail:takamuku@gpo.)
||Yoshioki Shiraishi (E-mail:yoshioki@gpo.)
||E-Mail + kumamoto-u.ac.jp